TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITION
- The Promoter is: 31 Mins Pty Limited (ABN 47 662 539 504) of Level 5, 282-290 Oxford st Bondi Junction.
The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must:
A member of the 31 mins community and have completed 2 challenges.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- undertake minimum of 2 challenges
- Post photos daily of your results
- Post your experience to the community daily in written form
- the challenges are designed to help change the behaviour and move the participant in a direction of betterment. These challenges are not designed in any way for the purpose of winning a prize or monetary reward
- the challenges are designed with the participant in mind and we recommend that only participate in those challenges that they believe will create the greatest benefit for them
Further information can be found at: /member-terms-conditions/
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Promotor’s website